The Resume Guide for Freshers
Finished with college? Time to take the next step and venture into the professional world. The first thing that you need is a well-written resume that reflects your credentials. In other words, it can be called an identification card that helps in generating a positive first impression on the prospective employer. But preparing a resume without any prior work experience might not be as easy as it seems. Learning the tricks can make the job simpler for you. Every fresher resume must inculcate the following aspects to make a good first impression.
- The first and foremost factor that one must understand is one should never use generalized statements. For example, writing statements like “I am a strong-willed, enthusiastic person and a good team player”. Let the employer deduce the same from your behavior during the interview.
- Ensure that the content of the resume is crisp and to the point highlighting your qualifications and achievements. Providing concise information helps in keeping the reader engaged.
- With the tremendous rise in competition in every sector, it is important that you stand out from the rest. A good and well-written resume always acts as the first step in such a scenario. The trick is to be creative and use keywords appropriately as employers are most likely to find you online with the help of keywords.
- Always write the skill set and other qualifications as per the requirements of the job profile. Modifying the resume helps you get noticed by the employer.
Ensure that your resume adheres to the below-mentioned basic layout.
- Start by providing your contact information written in a legible and easy-to-read font. This should be followed by your career objective and ensure that it is brief and crisp.
- The next element in the resume should be your qualifications and skill set.
- As discussed above ensure that your skillset is written according to the job profile.
- Lastly, list down any kind of practical achievements and experiences that you have had during your college tenure. This can include projects and related internship programs.
Once down ensure that you proofread before sending it out to the prospective employer. This is important because nothing can be worse than a half-baked resume with typos or errors. It helps you ensure that you make a good first impression.
Career Options in Electrical Engineering
An electrical engineer designs, develops, tests, and supervises the manufacture of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment. Automobile and aircraft electrical systems are also designed by electrical engineers.
Career Options in Rubber Technology
Career Opportunities in Sculpture
A sculpture is a piece of art created from materials like terracotta, stone, clay, wood, metal, etc. that represents a person, thing, or idea. An artist who sculpts manmade or natural objects has expertise in transforming them into art pieces. Primitive art has evolved with new forms. Culture, folk arts, religion, and traditions are the inspirations for the sculpture.
Career Opportunities In Horticulture
In horticulture, plants are cultivated for their edible and medicinal qualities, as well as for ornamental purposes. In simple words, It is the practice or art of growing and cultivating plants and trees. what do horticulturists do? The term horticulturist refers to an agriculturist who cultivates flowers, fruits, nuts, vegetables, and herbs, as well as ornamental trees and lawns.
Career Opportunities in Graphic Designing
A graphic designer is an artist who designs artwork for print media and electronic media, such as books, television graphics, logos, and web design. To communicate ideas that inform and inspire consumers, they design visual concepts either by hand or using computer software. Designing advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports involves creating an overall layout and production design.
Career Opportunities in Gaming Industry
In the video game industry, there are a number of options for finding a career overseeing the development of concepts, and various gaming jobs might be perfect for anyone who enjoys gaming. As a competitive zone, video gaming requires professionals who can balance fun, creativity, and technology. However, what this industry needs most are passion and creativity.