Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Amazon Customer Excellence System Manager, Prime Video Trust & Safety||Graduate||as per norms|
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience managing operations/programs and using data and metrics to design strategies, and identify and implement improvements.
• 5+ years of experience working cross-functionally and cross-regions and international countries.
• Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership.
• Experience with conducting root cause analyses and building mechanisms to reduce defects.
• Proven leadership, problem-solving, project management skills, and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL.
• Experience and strong interest in Operations, proven ability to define efficient and scalable processes through root cause identification and defect elimination.
• Strong critical and analytical thinking; Ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems, and perform cost-benefit trade-offs.
• Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Flexible schedule - this role may require a 1 pm to 10 pm IST shift along with on-call & weekend/holiday availability to allow global partnership across multiple global sites.
• Must be able to work from Bangalore office 3 days a week. If not currently in Bangalore, must relocate prior to the role start date.
• ACES experience
• Experience with digital video streaming.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail and experience in preparing and leading business reviews for senior management.
• Familiarity with concepts of Machine Learning models and their use in an operations setting;
• Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex issues and innovate and build solutions for quick deployment;
• Working with Finance and tech/data sciences teams to root cause issues and influence the launch of solutions.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2023 for UX Research – Intern / Bangalore/HyderabadEducation : B.Des./M.Des
Type : Fresher
State Karnataka(1940) Tamil Nadu(1081) Telangana(810) Maharashtra(594) Haryana(234) Uttar Pradesh(152) West Bengal(95) Kerala(76) Gujarat(74) Odisha(66) Andhra Pradesh(60) Assam(58) Madhya Pradesh(56) Rajasthan(47) Bihar(40) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education Any Post Graduate(285) 7th Standard(3) M.D(Doctor of Medicine)(47) Any Graduate(3168) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(1) CA (Chartered Accountant)(129) Diploma(471) B.L.I.S.( Bachelor of Library and Information Science)(5) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(115) ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(570) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(10) ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)(53) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(6) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)(219) D.Pharma(Diploma in Pharmacy)(13)
Branch M.D. (Endocrinology)(0) Mphil (International Relations)(0) M.Sc. (Architecture)(1) DNB (Cardiology)(0) B.A. (Anthropology)(0) BBA. (Finance)(4) B.E/B.Tech. (Petrochemical Engineering)(0) M.Sc. (Sustainable Developme/m.technt)(0) M.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering)(1) M.Com (Accounting and Auditing )(0) M.S. (Otolaryngology)(0) ITI (Wireman)(0) PhD (Accounting and Financial Manageme/m.technt)(0) MBA. (Finance)(4) MBA. (Entrepreneurship)(0)
Competitive Exam Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) State Bank of India(3) Reserve Bank of India(1) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Engineering Services Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8)
Company Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad(1) National Centre for Disease Control(2) IDEMIA: The leader in identity technologies(1) Punjab Remote Sensing Centre(1) Andhra Pradesh Government(2) Ministry of Law & Justice(1) Zifo RnD Solutions(1) Infosys HackWithInfy(1) Central University of Tamilnadu(5) Reserve Bank of India(6) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore(3) Assam State Cooperative Apex Bank limited(0) The Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Federation ltd(1) Salesforce(1) Central Tool Room, Ludhiana(1)
Type Full-Time(6089) Fresher(967) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(349) State Government Job(2105) Bank Jobs(364) IT Jobs(5069) Engineering Jobs(4146) Railway Jobs(101) Police/Defence Jobs(114) Teaching Jobs(116) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(88) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)