Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Angular JS Senior Developer||N/A||N/A||BE||as per norms|
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
• You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
• You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you
• Knowledge of more than one technology
• Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
• Knowledge of Testing tools
• Knowledge of agile methodologies
• Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
• Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
• Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
• Good understanding of the technology and domain
• Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods
• Awareness of latest technologies and trends
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Must have design experience using best practices, Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD
• Must have experience in leading and mentoring teams
• Must be experienced in developing applications using SQL databases, schema, SQL queries
• Must be experienced in GIT and version control systems
• Understanding of full stack development
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Digital Marketing Associate | Amazon 2022 | ||||TN, ChennaiEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(838) Tamil Nadu(602) Telangana(282) Maharashtra(276) Haryana(114) Uttar Pradesh(79) Andhra Pradesh(44) Odisha(38) Kerala(36) Madhya Pradesh(36) West Bengal(36) Gujarat(32) Assam(31) Jharkhand(27) Punjab(27) Bihar(26) Rajasthan(26) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)(78) B.P.Ed ( Bachelor of Physical Education )(2) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(28) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(6) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(10) MSc (Master of Science)(361) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(0) M.Arch.(Master of Architecture)(2) Master of Science in Engineering(1) GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery )(12) MVSc( Master of Veterinary Science)(4) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(4) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)(4) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(6)
Branch M.Sc. (Information Technology and Manageme/m.technt)(0) M.Sc. (Anthropology)(0) M.Sc. (Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science)(0) MBA. (Finance)(4) M.Sc. (Science and Technology Communication)(0) Mphil (International Relations)(0) B.A. (Criminoloog & Police Administration)(0) M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)(0) Post Graduate (Any Discipline)(0) Ph. D. - Computational Neuroscience(0) M.D. (Microbiology)(0) M.D. (Hom-Pharmacy)(0) M.Sc. (Criminology & Criminal Justice)(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Robotics and Automation(0) B.Sc. (Cinematography)(0)
Competitive Exam Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(2) Railway Recruitment Board(0) State Bank of India(3) Reserve Bank of India(1) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8)
Company Finastra(1) National Institute of Fashion Technology(1) Banca Sella(1) District Medical & Health Office Kurnool(0) Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission(1) West Central Railway(1) Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research(2) New India Assurance(0) Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board(1) Central Government Health Scheme and Public Grievances(0) Adobe(8) Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited(1) Johnson Controls(1) Microsoft(30) Textiles Committee, Ministry of Textiles(1)
Type Full-Time(2660) Fresher(446) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(75) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(304) State Government Job(994) Bank Jobs(161) IT Jobs(2059) Engineering Jobs(1219) Railway Jobs(82) Police/Defence Jobs(76) Teaching Jobs(96) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(96) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(7)