Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Associate,Data Mgmt-Leave||N/A||N/A||Bachelor’s or Master's Degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for
The Associate – Data Management Leave will be responsible for maintaining a successful entry of data verification and entry into HRIS and LOAA systems, timekeeping systems, and payroll and pay information from our third-party administrators (TPAs). The role will provide data, information, and verification related to the workflow of leave of absence processes required for claim management. The associate will perform data entry and processing with accuracy and speed in multiple systems. This person will perform work at various points of the claim process and will follow defined instructions and process steps.
1. HRMS data management Leaves and supports the HR process for the US region
2. Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
3. Handle high-volume transactions in alignment with SOPs.
4. Submit any corrections needed through Trouble Ticketing, SharePoint, and defect log tracking in consultation with the SME.
5. Ensure data standards and integrity procedures.
6. Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, and job transfer.
7. Respond to document requests including termination agreements, employment verification/visa letters, and reporting requests from HR and Finance.
8. Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
9. Understand the impacts of changes in the PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
10. Communicate to leads/managers on data findings and escalations.
11. Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
12. Address customers’ queries in a timely manner
13. Adhere to process-level SLAs
14. Able to work on critical processes which need to dive deep and attention to details
15· Proactive with deliverable and display Ownership
16. Come up with process improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement/Lean projects
· Any Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
· Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Exceptional time management, interpersonal and communication skills
· Good Computer operating and typing skills
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· Ability to work in a team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships
· Ability to adapt and act on feedback in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Sr. Product Manager - Tech, Payables Tech - Finance Automation | 2022 | |AmazonEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Lead Consultant – Databases | Amazon 2022 ||||| IN, TS, HyderabadEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(963) Tamil Nadu(658) Telangana(320) Maharashtra(286) Haryana(123) Uttar Pradesh(85) Andhra Pradesh(46) Odisha(40) West Bengal(40) Kerala(38) Madhya Pradesh(38) Gujarat(34) Assam(33) Jharkhand(28) Punjab(28) Bihar(27) Rajasthan(27) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education CA (Chartered Accountant)(71) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(9) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(10) 10th Standard(266) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(6) B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)(24) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) M.A(Master of Arts )(26) Master of Dental Surgery(1) 12th Standard(227) Any Post Graduate(213) BVSc( Bachelor of Veterinary Science)(6) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(0) ITI (Industrial Training)(144) M.D(Doctor of Medicine)(40)
Branch M.Sc. (Inland Aquaculture)(0) B.Sc. (Fashion Technology)(0) MPhil (Applied and Regional Economics)(1) M.E/M.Tech. - Geo-Informatics(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Food Technology(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Ceramics & Ceme/m.technt Technology)(0) M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)(1) M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics and Business Manageme/m.technt)(1) B.Sc. (Cinematography)(0) M.Sc. (Multime/m.techdia)(0) M.Sc. (Global Warming Reduction)(0) M.Sc. (Resource Manageme/m.technt)(0) B.Sc. (Fire Safety & Hazard Manageme/m.technt)(0) M.Sc. (Drug Chemistry)(0) M.Sc. (Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs)(0)
Competitive Exam Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Reserve Bank of India(1) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) State Bank of India(3)
Company Josh Technology Group(1) Vyom Labs(1) Amodocs(1) Airbus(1) H-Town Technologies(2) National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research(2) Neustar Company(1) Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development(2) Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management(1) Assam Rifles(5) Centre for Management Development Kerala(2) IRCON International limited(9) Ernst & Young(4) Siemens Automation company(8) National Buildings Construction Corporation(4)
Type Full-Time(2927) Fresher(508) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(82) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(307) State Government Job(1059) Bank Jobs(172) IT Jobs(2326) Engineering Jobs(1483) Railway Jobs(83) Police/Defence Jobs(80) Teaching Jobs(96) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(99) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(35) Forest Jobs(7)