Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Associate,Data Mgmt-Leave||N/A||N/A||Bachelor’s or Master's Degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for
The Associate – Data Management Leave will be responsible for maintaining a successful entry of data verification and entry into HRIS and LOAA systems, timekeeping systems, and payroll and pay information from our third-party administrators (TPAs). The role will provide data, information, and verification related to the workflow of leave of absence processes required for claim management. The associate will perform data entry and processing with accuracy and speed in multiple systems. This person will perform work at various points of the claim process and will follow defined instructions and process steps.
1. HRMS data management Leaves and supports the HR process for the US region
2. Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
3. Handle high-volume transactions in alignment with SOPs.
4. Submit any corrections needed through Trouble Ticketing, SharePoint, and defect log tracking in consultation with the SME.
5. Ensure data standards and integrity procedures.
6. Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, and job transfer.
7. Respond to document requests including termination agreements, employment verification/visa letters, and reporting requests from HR and Finance.
8. Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
9. Understand the impacts of changes in the PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
10. Communicate to leads/managers on data findings and escalations.
11. Demonstrate the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
12. Address customers’ queries in a timely manner
13. Adhere to process-level SLAs
14. Able to work on critical processes which need to dive deep and attention to details
15· Proactive with deliverable and display Ownership
16. Come up with process improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement/Lean projects
· Any Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
· Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Exceptional time management, interpersonal and communication skills
· Good Computer operating and typing skills
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· Ability to work in a team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationships
· Ability to adapt and act on feedback in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023 for Process Specialist/Engineer |Education : Any graduate
Type : Full-Time
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
Associate - Pricing, Bazaar / Amazon 2023 / IND, KA, BangaloreEducation : Any graduate , B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
State Karnataka(1837) Tamil Nadu(1049) Telangana(756) Maharashtra(558) Haryana(225) Uttar Pradesh(148) West Bengal(92) Gujarat(72) Kerala(70) Odisha(62) Andhra Pradesh(58) Assam(56) Madhya Pradesh(54) Rajasthan(45) Bihar(38) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)(213) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(6) MS (Master of Science)(59) B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)(154) 10th Standard(367) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(1) M.A(Master of Arts )(48) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(1) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(15) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(112) ITI (Industrial Training)(213) PG Diploma(68) M.P.Ed ( Master of Physical Education )(2) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(14) MSW (Master of Social Work )(13)
Branch MPhil (Law)(0) D. Pharma(0) B.Sc -Visual Communication jobs(0) MA (Malayalam)(0) M.A - Genetics(0) M.Sc. (Horticulture)(0) Ph. D. - Pharmaceutical Sciences(0) M.Sc. (Nutrition and Dietetics)(0) Diploma (Mechatronics Engineering)(0) MPhil. (Hydrobiology)(0) M.Sc. (Wood Science & Technology)(0) M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)(0) Diploma (Mining Technology)(5) M.Sc.in Geophysics)(1) PhD (Economics)(2)
Competitive Exam Reserve Bank of India(1) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Engineering Services Exam(0) State Bank of India(3) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0)
Company Karnataka State Police(3) Hyundai Motor India(1) Embarkation Headquarters Mumbai(1) Toshiba Software(1) Genpact(3) survey settlement and land records karnataka(1) Regional Centre for Biotechnology(1) TN Govt Arts and Science College(1) Women and Child Development Corporation(9) Damodar Valley Corporation(1) Northern Coalfields Limited(6) Transit Camps, Movement Forwarding(2) IQVIA Pharmaceutical company(1) Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited(1) Kotak Mahindra Bank(1)
Type Full-Time(5787) Fresher(903) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(341) State Government Job(2006) Bank Jobs(328) IT Jobs(4777) Engineering Jobs(3859) Railway Jobs(99) Police/Defence Jobs(112) Teaching Jobs(115) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(86) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)