Business Intelligence Engineer | Amazon | Hyderabad | 2022
Start Date Apply: 31-Dec-2021
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Business Intelligence Engineer||N/A||Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical field (computer science, finance, math, or statistics).||as per norms|
1. Lead the design, implementation, and delivery of BI solutions in difficult and/or loosely structured problems
2. Provide solutions that drive business decisions and highlight new opportunities using metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc.
3. Collaborate with customers and other internal partners to refine the problem into specific deliverables using the combination of statistical methods, analytical skills, and visualization tools like Amazon Quicksight, Tableau, etc.
4. Implement training and document solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools.
5. Constructively identifying quality issues, proposing solutions when necessary, taking on projects that improve BI solutions, and making them better and easier to maintain
6. Improve code quality and optimize BI processes (speed, cost, reliability, etc.).
. Asks correct questions when data model and requirements are not well defined and comes up with designs that are scalable, maintainable, and efficient
7. Makes enhancements that improve the team’s data architecture, making it better and easier to maintain (e.g., data auditing solutions, automating, ad-hoc, or manual operation steps)
8. Owns the data quality of important datasets and any new changes/enhancements
How To Apply:
Search item :
WFM Manager, Disability and Leaves | Amazon 2022 | INEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Data Center Engineering Operations | Amazon 2022 | IN, MH, Mumbai|Education : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time