Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Catalog Associate||N/A||N/A||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Amazon Music reimagines music listening by enabling customers to unlock millions of songs, podcast episodes, and thousands of curated playlists and stations with their voice. Amazon Music provides unlimited access to new releases and classic hits across iOS and Android mobile devices, PC, Mac, Echo, and Alexa-enabled devices including Fire TV and more. In this role, you will help the Amazon Music team ensure that the content customers care about is discoverable through search. This includes auditing searchability of critical new releases, investigating the root causes of high impact search failures, and resolving searchability issues when possible using a variety of tools. The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions, keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on English language digital content while listening to and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- Individual should have passion for listening to music.
- Associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on their acumen to identify and report the errors. They have to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on their compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
- Will be required to work with headsets in the majority of the worktime.
How To Apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Graduate Engineer Trainee | Microland Off Campus Drive 2022Education : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Fresher