Cloud Security Specialist, GFS India Practice | Amazon | Bengaluru
Start Date Apply: 15-Dec-2021
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Cloud Security Specialist, GFS India Practice||N/A||Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science.||as per norms|
Key job responsibilities:
· Define and deliver innovative compliance and risk management approaches to customers that help the customer understand how to move sensitive workloads onto the cloud faster. Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
· Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers’ trust.
· Develop high-quality technical content such as tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
· Work with AWS engineering, support, and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
· Help hire and onboard new contributors to scale the team.
· Collaborate on internal builder projects.
How To Apply:
Search item :
Application Engineer II | Amazon 2022 |||| IN, TN, ChennaiEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Trainee Engineer | Thryve Digital Off Campus Drive 2022 | HyderabadEducation : Any graduate
Type : Fresher