Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Cloud Support Eng. I (Networks)||N/A||N/A||· Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience in a technical position||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
*· Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience in a technical position
* Experience troubleshooting networking issues using several tools (traceroute, mtr, ping, iperf, dig/nslookup, cURL, tcpdump/wireshark and related)
* Good Knowledge of network security (SSL/TLS, Network- and Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services)
* Good Knowledge of managing domain transfers, records, and DNS security (DNSSEC and DNS Filtering)
* Good OS knowledge oriented to maintenance and administrative purposes (Windows or Linux)
* Experience with Networking and troubleshooting (HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, Routing and Switching, Load Balancing)
* Experience in monitoring IT services and good command of associated technologies
* Experience configuring virtual server environments.
* Knowledge/experience in configuring and supporting devices such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Palo Alto etc.
* Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
* Experience configuring software-based Load Balancing solutions.
* Experience with end-to-end application monitoring, tracking, and alerting using tools like CloudWatch, Grafana, Datadog, Prometheus etc.
* Good understanding of security best practices.
* Good understanding of distributed computing environments and methodologies
How To Apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Digital Marketing Associate | Amazon 2022 | ||||TN, ChennaiEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time