Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Embedded Software Engineer||N/A||N/A||Bachelor's degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science 8+ years’ experience in the consumer or industrial electronics industry as an embedded systems design engineer.
· Hands-on experience with system development and product integration, as well as hardware/software co-simulation and pre-silicon validation.
· Hands-on experience with modern digital camera technologies, image sensors, and ISP pipelines.
· Familiar with image formats, video codecs, and color spaces.
· Demonstrated shipping at least 2 products from concept to production.
· Experience in embedded C, C++, or Java programming Familiar with test equipment and methods.
· Interested and able to travel internationally
· Master’s degree in Engineering. Experience in Java and Python programming in a GNU/Linux development environment.
· Experience developing digital electronic hardware
· Experience in working with international, cross-functional teams and partnering closely with mechanical engineers to deliver fully integrated real-world solutions.
How To Apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Project Associate | Anna University Recruitment 2022 | Chennai – TamilnaduEducation : MSc , ME/M.TECH
Branch : M.Sc. (Applied Physics) , M.Sc. (Chemistry) , M.Sc. (Materials Science) , B.E/B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
Type : Full-Time