Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Global Partner Manager-India||N/A||N/A||Bachelor Degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last Date For Applying Online: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver the revenue goals through exploring the new business opportunities through identifying and creating new relationships with advertisers.
· Understand Amazon's search and display advertising tools to help build relevant and effective advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce landscape and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
· Deliver the highest level of educational and consultant services to Taiwan-based brands and advertisers.
· Help advertisers see how to best utilize Amazon’s ad tools in order to better build their business.
· Coordinate campaign set up with the global advertising teams.
· Dive deep on campaign performance reports and work with advertising teams around the globe to enable optimal performance to advertisers in each locale.
· Use CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and business progress.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Indian local language is required.
· Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses, presenting both over the phone and in person.
· Proven track record of successful internal and external relationship management.
· Demonstrated ability to explore new business opportunities and consistently deliver on business revenue goals.
· Experience working with Indian-based brands.
· Strong team player and contributor.
· Strong analytical abilities.
· Bachelor's degree.
· 5 -7 years’ ads product sales, business development, account management, or consultant experience as an individual contributor.
· 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising-like services.
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets and backgrounds.
· Exposure to working with global teams in other locales – ie US, Germany, France, Japan, UK
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
State Karnataka(961) Tamil Nadu(658) Telangana(317) Maharashtra(284) Haryana(123) Uttar Pradesh(85) Andhra Pradesh(46) Odisha(40) West Bengal(39) Kerala(38) Madhya Pradesh(38) Gujarat(34) Assam(33) Jharkhand(28) Punjab(28) Bihar(27) Rajasthan(27) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education MCA (Master of Computer Application)(358) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(28) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(10) Master of Science in Engineering(1) Any Graduate(1066) M.P.T.(Master of Physiotherapy )(0) M.P.Ed ( Master of Physical Education )(2) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(74) 12th Standard(227) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(4) PG Diploma(38) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(31) B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)(24)
Branch MPhil. (Social Work)(1) B.Sc. (Cognitive Science)(0) B.A. (Chinese)(0) M.D. (Roga Nidan)(0) M.A. (Historical Studies)(0) M.D. (Panchkarma)(0) Ph.D. - Sports Manageme/m.technt(0) M.Sc. (Veterinary Parasitology)(0) Ph.D. - Architecture(0) DNB (Gastroenterology)(0) Diploma ( Modern Office Practice )(0) M.Sc. (Earth Science & Resource Manageme/m.technt)(0) MPhil. (Public Administration)(0) M.Sc. (Medical Radiation Physics)(0) Diploma (Chemical Engineering)(2)
Competitive Exam Reserve Bank of India(1) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Civil Services Exam(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) State Bank of India(3)
Company Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited(2) CIPET - Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology(1) Apple Technology Company(7) Allianz Technology(3) India Post Payments Bank Limited(1) Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board(1) National Council of Educational Research and Training(1) The Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation(1) Mother Teresa Women’s University(3) Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited(1) Directorate of Fire and Emergency Services(1) Northern Coalfields Limited(5) Bharat Dynamics Limited(1) Water Resources Department, Goa(1) Temenos(3)
Type Full-Time(2918) Fresher(508) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(82) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(307) State Government Job(1059) Bank Jobs(174) IT Jobs(2323) Engineering Jobs(1476) Railway Jobs(83) Police/Defence Jobs(80) Teaching Jobs(96) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(99) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(35) Forest Jobs(7)