Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Manager I||N/A||A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory||as per norms|
· Manage Testing Associates and Sr Testing Associates and will report to the Ops Manager.
· Ensure delivery and process is managed well and have ability to mentor/coach the team to groom talent
· Responsible for performance management of all the Associates & Sr. Associates reporting in to him/her, manage expectations of multiple stakeholders across different teams with in a program.
· Be the point of contact for the team, interact with stakeholders for clarification queries/project execution/work allocation.
· Able to work with multiple functions in understanding the end to process and drive improvements in the production tool.
· Ability to work with devices and manage automation enabled projects
· Required to onboard new projects or test scope by using known and established guidelines
· Required to look at optimizations in the processes followed and bring about improvement in quality / productivity.
· In addition to managing process improvements and work allocation, will also manage daily floor operations, create reports, track project/process metrics, review team's performance on regular intervals and also ensure productivity & quality deliverables are met.
· Support hiring and training of new Associates
· Able to present write ups and metrics for the team he/she is handling in business review meeting.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Search item :