Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Principal Technology Architect||N/A||N/A||BE||as per norms|
• Provide technology advisory services to Client Executives on their digital workplace strategy & roadmap.
• Lead large digital transformation programs as a trusted Technology advisor to clients working with multiple client stakeholders, business groups and service providers.
• Provide best-fit architectural solutions, technology consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, create technology differentiation to ensure high quality technical solutions and thought leadership
• Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure alignment to business needs.
• Liase with various integration forums and internal governance committees
• Large deal advisory – Lead integrated solutions for large proposals or client programs.
• Monitor the profitability of consulting/advisory engagements
• Program manage large consulting/advisory engagements
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• A proven people leader who can balance between managing and leading teams. Experience of coaching, managing, and leading a large global team (20 – 50 people) spread across multiple programs within a portfolio. Hands on experience with working in a globally distributed and virtual environment, preferably in agile practices.
• Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills to be able to influence or manage difficult stakeholders both internal and external – partners, service providers and customers.
• Work in a Global delivery environment
• Ability to work independently both in supervisory as well as individual contributor capacity, within general guidelines or best practices and manage complex technical solutions
• Experience with at least one of the following: Design Thinking, Systems Thinking, Wicked Problem Solving
• Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
• Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
• Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies (learnability, having a pulse on industry trends), scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands
How To Apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Digital workplace Solution architect | Wipro 2022 | Pan IndiaEducation : Any graduate
Type : Full-Time
Technical Support Engineer | CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2022 | Chennai/HyderabadEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Fresher