Project Manager (Agile/Scrum/Kanban) | Gartner
Category : IT Jobs
Branch : Any Graduate , MBA (Master of Business Administration) , BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) , MCA (Master of Computer Application)
Types : Full-Time23-Sep-2021
Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Project Manager (Agile/Scrum/Kanban) | Gartner||NA|
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related subject, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; MBA or related postgraduate degree preferred.
- Capability to deal with shifting priorities and successfully navigate high-pressure situations
- Desire to acquire and advance business skills and knowledge in a fast-paced, diverse workplace
- Leadership qualities, as well as the capacity to manage essential responsibilities with minimum supervision, must be demonstrated.
- Extensive project management experience, including management of various IT projects that were completed on time and on budget.
- Leadership abilities must be demonstrated (especially communications, collaboration, people management & influencing skills).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, GSuite, JIRA, and Confluence
- SQL familiarity and basic querying skills are preferred.
- Certification and training/experience in Agile techniques (Kanban/Scrum/Scrumban), particularly in the context of a Data Engineering team, is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related subject, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; MBA or related postgraduate degree preferred.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a software development context, including at least 5 years as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Have a solid understanding of the Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Experience energising and mobilising teams is required.
- You've worked with the Product and Engineering departments before.
- You have prior experience working in multicultural settings.
- You have prior experience working in remote locations.
- Experience with organisational analysis and/or development
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Junior Assistant, Site Engineer, Manager | RIICO Recruitment 2021Branch : 10th Standard , Any Graduate , B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) , MSc (Master of Science) , BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech , Diploma IN , B.L/LLB ( Bachelor of Law)
Type : Full-Time
State Tamil Nadu(97) Karnataka(75) Maharashtra(52) Telangana(33) Uttar Pradesh(20) Haryana(17) Andhra Pradesh(12) Assam(12) Kerala(12) Odisha(12) Madhya Pradesh(11) Punjab(11) West Bengal(11) Bihar(10) Uttarakhand(7) Goa(6) Jharkhand(6) Chhattisgarh(5) Gujarat(5)
Branch ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)(1) B.D.S.(Bachelor of Dental Surgery )(2) 8th Standard(6) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) M.A(Master of Arts )(1) DNB (Diplomate of National Board)(3) BVSc( Bachelor of Veterinary Science)(0) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(1) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(1) M.Ed.( Master of Education)(1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)(23) Any Post Graduate(40) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) / Post Doctoral(20) PG Diploma(6)
Competitive Exam Reserve Bank of India(1) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Staff Selection Commission(1) Engineering Services Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(2) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) State Bank of India(3) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0)
Company Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited(0) Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(1) Jharkhand Public Service Commission(1) Amazon(21) Maharashtra Public Service Commission(1) Karnataka Examinations Authority(1) Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology(1) Sadik IAS Academy(1) Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited(2) Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission(1) NTPC Limited(2) North Central Railway(4) Youtube(1) Bihar Health Department(1) MasterCard(1)
Type Full-Time(392) Fresher(26) Work From Home(4) Part-Time(7) Internship(8) Freelancer(1) Temporary(10) Walk-In(23) Contract(92) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(45)
Category All India Government Job(169) State Government Job(173) Bank Jobs(38) IT Jobs(201) Engineering Jobs(89) Railway Jobs(35) Police/Defence Jobs(17) Teaching Jobs(39) Accountant Jobs(5) Medical Jobs(47) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(21) Postal Jobs(10) Forest Jobs(3)