Quality Assurance Engineer | Amazon 2022 || Bangalore
Branch : B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) , M.E/M.Tech. - Computer Science and Engineering
Types : Full-Time
Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Quality Assurance Engineer||N/A||N/A||Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for Applying Online : ASAP
Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing
Experience in automation testing
Hands-on experience with defining test strategy, writing test plans, and designing and executing software tests
Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
Experience in Perl/Python scripting and user-level automation
Competency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C# or C++
Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Fluency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, C#, Python or PERL.
· Experience with testing methodologies for server class services, including latency and load testing.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
· Experience with test automation tools, schedulers, frameworks, and harnesses.
· Proven experience in measuring and reporting quality and driving improvements across teams via consensus.
· Experience designing and implementing test cases, running, and reporting on quality.
· Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
· Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read Java code.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding the scope of different types of testing: unit, integration, functional and regression tests
· Familiarity with Java unit testing frameworks
· Experience testing both web applications and back end services, including functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
· Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
· Experience with quality metrics and clear status reporting
· Experience in driving QA projects independently.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Digital Marketing Associate | Amazon 2022 | ||||TN, ChennaiEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(838) Tamil Nadu(602) Telangana(282) Maharashtra(276) Haryana(114) Uttar Pradesh(79) Andhra Pradesh(44) Odisha(38) Kerala(36) Madhya Pradesh(36) West Bengal(36) Gujarat(32) Assam(31) Jharkhand(27) Punjab(27) Bihar(26) Rajasthan(26) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education MCA (Master of Computer Application)(337) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(25) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(28) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(2) 10th Standard(255) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(6) M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)(4) BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts )(0) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(72) B.Pharma(Bachelor of Pharmacy)(15) MSc (Master of Science)(361) B.A(Bachelor of Arts)(32) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(10) MBA (Master of Business Administration)(187)
Branch M.D. (Medicine)(0) BCA(Computer Graphics )(0) Mphil (Historical Studies)(0) BBA. (Hospitality and Hotel Management)(0) M.Sc. (Regenerative Medicine)(0) B.Sc (Honours). - Mathematics & Computer Science(0) M.Sc. (Resource Manageme/m.technt)(0) MPhil (Botany)(0) Diploma (Mechatronics Engineering)(0) M.A. - Public Affairs(0) ITI (Welder)(1) B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)(229) ITI (Letter Press Machine Mender)(0) B.Sc. (Physiotherapy)(0) M.S. (Plastic Surgery)(0)
Competitive Exam Engineering Services Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) State Bank of India(3) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(2) Reserve Bank of India(1) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Combined Defence Services Exam(0)
Company Bihar Technical Service Commission(2) Punjab Education Board(1) Export-Import Bank of India(1) Government of Tamilnadu(6) White Source Software(0) Sadakathullah Appa College, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli(1) Transit Camps, Movement Forwarding(2) Syniti(1) DRDO – Centre for High Energy Systems & Sciences(1) Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology(1) Central University of Punjab(1) Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation(12) Rupeek(1) National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)(1) Assam Rifles(5)
Type Full-Time(2660) Fresher(446) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(75) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(304) State Government Job(994) Bank Jobs(161) IT Jobs(2059) Engineering Jobs(1219) Railway Jobs(82) Police/Defence Jobs(76) Teaching Jobs(96) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(96) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(7)