Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Seller Support Associate, ASSR||Graduate||as per norms|
• Excellent written and verbal communication. Along with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
• Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
• Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
• Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures. • Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
• Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers)
· Language: English and Hindi · Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, driving process & tool improvements. · Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow. · Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and a professional attitude
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity · Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
State Karnataka(1843) Tamil Nadu(1056) Telangana(757) Maharashtra(562) Haryana(226) Uttar Pradesh(148) West Bengal(92) Gujarat(74) Kerala(72) Odisha(62) Andhra Pradesh(58) Assam(57) Madhya Pradesh(54) Rajasthan(45) Bihar(38) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education MS (Master of Science)(59) M.P.T.(Master of Physiotherapy )(0) MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)(15) BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts )(0) 7th Standard(3) M.Ed.( Master of Education)(11) Master of Public Health(0) MCA (Master of Computer Application)(473) Diploma(458) BSc (Bachelor of Science)(745) M.D(Doctor of Medicine)(46) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(115) MVSc( Master of Veterinary Science)(6) Any Post Graduate(277) B.P.Ed ( Bachelor of Physical Education )(2)
Branch M.S. (Anaesthesiology)(0) Ph.D. - Kannada(0) ITI (Dress Making)(0) M.D. (Blood Transfusion and Immunohaematology)(0) M.Sc. (Environme/m.techntal and Climate Change Manageme/m.technt)(0) B.SC. (Nursing )(34) B.Sc. (Communication Design)(0) MA (Saiva Siddhanta, Saiva Agamas & Pannirutirumurai Classics)(0) B.A. (Mandarin)(0) M.Sc. (Mass Communication)(0) M.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Aeronautical Engineering(0) M.Sc. (Soil Science)(0) Diploma ( Library Science )(0) MPhil (Education)(0)
Competitive Exam Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Engineering Services Exam(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Civil Services Exam(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) State Bank of India(3) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0)
Company ONGC Petro Additions Limited(2) Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee(1) CSIR Structural Engineering Research Center(1) NLC India Limited(4) Directorate of Governance Reforms and Public Grievances(1) Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(4) Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited(2) Punjab National Bank(3) Linkedin(1) National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management(1) South Indian Bank(2) Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation(14) Persistent Systems(2) Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University(1) Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board(6)
Type Full-Time(5812) Fresher(914) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(342) State Government Job(2029) Bank Jobs(332) IT Jobs(4795) Engineering Jobs(3873) Railway Jobs(100) Police/Defence Jobs(113) Teaching Jobs(115) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(86) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)