Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Software Dev Engineer II, BuyX||N/A||N/A||Masters/Ph.D. degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for Applying Online : ASAP
2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
* 7+ years of experience building successful production software systems
* A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
* The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life
* Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
* Strong track record in designing and implementing large-scale consumer-facing applications
* Experience building highly-available distributed systems on cloud infrastructure
* Experience with infrastructure as code (DevOps), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery systems
* Experience developing web services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
* Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Perl/Ruby) and technologies (Hadoop, Spring, AWS services such as DynamoDB, S3, SWF)
* Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
* Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
* Strong business and technical vision
· Masters/Ph.D. degree
· Proven result-oriented person with a delivery focus.
· Development Expertise in data structures, complex algorithms, OOP, Java/C++, Linux, Perl/Ruby.
· Experience in the development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Prior experience in working on both backend and frontend systems at scale
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Mechanical Engineer, Welfare Officer / HPCL Recruitment 2023 / Anywhere in IndiaEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Branch : B.E/B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Instrumentation Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(1839) Tamil Nadu(1054) Telangana(757) Maharashtra(561) Haryana(226) Uttar Pradesh(148) West Bengal(92) Gujarat(73) Kerala(70) Odisha(62) Andhra Pradesh(58) Assam(57) Madhya Pradesh(54) Rajasthan(45) Bihar(38) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education B.L/LLB ( Bachelor of Law)(67) 10th Standard(369) PG Diploma(68) Diploma(457) MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)(15) M.Ed.( Master of Education)(11) BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech(4310) DNB (Diplomate of National Board)(40) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(115) MS (Master of Science)(59) ITI (Industrial Training)(213) Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) / Post Doctoral(133) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(10) MSW (Master of Social Work )(13) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(5)
Branch M.Sc. (Ecotourism)(0) M.D. (Panchkarma)(0) BBA. (Finance)(4) B.Sc. (Communication Design)(0) Integrated M. Sc. (Physics)(0) MPhil (Geography)(1) Mphil (Buddhism)(0) Mphil (Developme/m.technt Economics)(0) MPhil. (Life Sciences)(0) M.Sc. (Criminology & Criminal Justice)(0) M.Sc. (Agricultural Physics)(0) B.Sc. - Rural Developme/m.technt & Sociology(0) M.Sc. (Oceanography)(0) PhD (Bioscience)(0) M.Sc. (Environme/m.techntal and Climate Change Manageme/m.technt)(0)
Competitive Exam Staff Selection Commission(3) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Civil Services Exam(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) State Bank of India(3) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0)
Company Rail Wheel Factory(2) National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities(3) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology(1) McKinsey & Company(1) North-Eastern Space Applications Centre(1) National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli(10) Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution(1) VCRC - ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre(2) Finastra(1) Texmo Group(1) Cvent(3) Women and Child Development Department Kolar(2) Tamilnadu and Puducherry Income Tax Department(1) Director of higher secondary education(2) Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited(1)
Type Full-Time(5805) Fresher(910) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(342) State Government Job(2024) Bank Jobs(328) IT Jobs(4787) Engineering Jobs(3867) Railway Jobs(99) Police/Defence Jobs(113) Teaching Jobs(115) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(86) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)