Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Software Dev Engineer II - Test, Ring HW/SW||Graduate||as per norms|
- 3+ years of test automation frameworks and tools-building experience
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development testing experience
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in backend automation testing. This must include experience in designing, developing, debugging, and executing automation frameworks.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.Expert-level knowledge and capability with automated test tools and concepts such as Web Services, REST API testing and automation. Experience in building and operating low-maintenance testing frameworks and automation tools.
- A deep understanding of QA methodologies, life cycles and processes, and multiple forms of software testing: component, regression, functional, stress, performance testing, etc.
- Expert in all aspects of testing strategy, planning, process definition, test data management, and defect management.
- Should have expertise in performance and load testing (Jmeter, Gatling, etc.).
- Experience with Source control and Continuous Integration.
- Experience in testing services, web applications, mobile apps, and APIs, including overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, profiling, and troubleshooting complex production software issues.
- Ability to lead projects and drive them to completion in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) will be advantageous.
- Prior experience as an SDET/Test Automation lead is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with testing performance across assorted network quality and conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical and non-technical leaders.
- Experience in testing secure, multi-platform applications and/or consumer devices.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill sets.
- Takes full ownership of end-user quality, usability, and appeal.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Mechanical Engineer, Welfare Officer / HPCL Recruitment 2023 / Anywhere in IndiaEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Branch : B.E/B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Instrumentation Engineering) , B.E/B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(1839) Tamil Nadu(1054) Telangana(757) Maharashtra(561) Haryana(226) Uttar Pradesh(148) West Bengal(92) Gujarat(73) Kerala(70) Odisha(62) Andhra Pradesh(58) Assam(57) Madhya Pradesh(54) Rajasthan(45) Bihar(38) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(1) B.Pharma(Bachelor of Pharmacy)(31) Master of Dental Surgery(11) BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech(4310) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(15) B.D.S.(Bachelor of Dental Surgery )(16) CA (Chartered Accountant)(122) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(5) B.A(Bachelor of Arts)(78) BSc (Bachelor of Science)(745) B.L/LLB ( Bachelor of Law)(67) 7th Standard(3) MS (Master of Science)(59) B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)(154) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(1)
Branch Diploma (Petroleum Engineering)(0) B.Sc. (Food Technology)(2) M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)(0) MBA. (Financial Manageme/m.technt)(0) B.A. (Spanish)(0) B.A. (Economics)(1) M.Sc. (Agricultural Biotechnology)(0) MA (Yoga)(0) Diploma (Plastic Engineering)(0) M.Sc. (Nematology)(0) Ph.D. - Animal Behavior & Physiology(0) Information Technology(11) M.S. (Plastic Surgery)(0) M.Sc. (Applied Geology)(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Robotics and Automation(0)
Competitive Exam Railway Recruitment Board(0) State Bank of India(3) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Union Public Service Commission(8) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Civil Services Exam(0)
Company RailTel Corporation of India Limited(5) Sify Technologies(1) Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management(1) Tamilnadu Rural Transformation Project(2) Maharashtra State Power Transmission Company(1) Newgen Software(2) Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College(1) Goa Electricity Department(3) Replicon(3) Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited(4) LG Soft India(4) Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board(1) Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education(1) Central Electricity Authority of India(1) CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology(1)
Type Full-Time(5805) Fresher(910) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(342) State Government Job(2024) Bank Jobs(328) IT Jobs(4787) Engineering Jobs(3867) Railway Jobs(99) Police/Defence Jobs(113) Teaching Jobs(115) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(86) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)