Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer||NA||Bachelor's degree in engineering from a reputable engineering college in any discipline|
- Create high-quality, secure, and stable code for use in customer products and solutions, making it easier for other developers to maintain, improve, reuse, and localise it.
- Understand and help refine functional requirements for new products with the Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team.
- Investigate and, if necessary, prototype task-related technologies and algorithms.
- Ascertain that new code, features, or software products meet performance targets.
- Technical and functional requirements documentation can be referenced and interpreted.
- Follow software assurance programme that are in accordance with secure coding principles and each phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from a reputable engineering college in any discipline
- Strong programming skills in Web Technologies for 0 to 1 year
- Working knowledge of Redux or Flux, as well as Material UI.
- Designing Responsive SPAs, Bootstrap, and other frameworks
- Practical experience with REST APIs and JSON handling
- Event-driven architecture and asynchronous web programming experience
- Working knowledge of module bundler tools such as Webpack, etc.
- Practical experience with package managers such as NPM, Yarn, and others.
- Working knowledge of unit and automation testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest, and Cypress
- Individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects and are passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent, and self-motivated are desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- It's advantageous to have prior knowledge of Java and Spring Boot.
- It's advantageous to have knowledge of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, and others.
- Experience with Amazon web services such as CloudFront, S3, ECS, Lambda, and others is advantageous.
- It's advantageous to have prior experience with CI/CD tools such as Docker and Jenkins.
- It's a plus if you've worked with the Agile Scrum development methodology.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Ayurvedic MO, Homeopathic MO, Unani MO | BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021Branch : BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) , BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery) , BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)
Type : Full-Time
State Tamil Nadu(113) Karnataka(98) Maharashtra(55) Telangana(36) Uttar Pradesh(22) Haryana(18) Andhra Pradesh(15) Kerala(13) Odisha(13) Punjab(13) Assam(12) Bihar(12) Madhya Pradesh(12) West Bengal(11) Goa(10) Chhattisgarh(8) Jharkhand(8) Uttarakhand(8) Gujarat(7)
Branch MS (Master of Science)(8) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(0) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)(28) CA (Chartered Accountant)(13) M.P.T.(Master of Physiotherapy )(0) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(3) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(0) ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)(1) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) M.A(Master of Arts )(1) B.P.E. - Bachelor of Physical Education(0) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(2) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(2) MSc (Master of Science)(24)
Competitive Exam Staff Selection Commission(1) Reserve Bank of India(1) Engineering Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Union Public Service Commission(3) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) State Bank of India(3) Combined Defence Services Exam(0)
Company National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)(1) State Institute of Health & Family Welfare(1) Translational Health Science and Technology Institute(1) CSIR Central Electro Chemical Research Institute(1) Dell(2) New India Assurance Co. Ltd(0) International Business Machines Corporation(6) Steel Authority of India(2) Eastern Central Railway(1) Coir Board(1) Integral Coach Factory(1) Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research(1) Odisha Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited(2) Electronics Corporation of India Limited(3) South Indian Bank(2)
Type Full-Time(452) Fresher(27) Work From Home(5) Part-Time(7) Internship(9) Freelancer(1) Temporary(13) Walk-In(25) Contract(112) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(54)
Category All India Government Job(181) State Government Job(203) Bank Jobs(41) IT Jobs(236) Engineering Jobs(98) Railway Jobs(41) Police/Defence Jobs(17) Teaching Jobs(45) Accountant Jobs(5) Medical Jobs(58) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(23) Postal Jobs(11) Forest Jobs(3)