Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sr. Partner Development Manager, Global System Integrators||N/A||Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.||as per norms|
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create C-Level Relationships with the India-based global system integrators
· Develop, define, and execute joint marketing and GTM programs with India-based global system integrators focused on top vertical and horizontal market segments.
· Develop and implement strategy and framework to support large transformational pursuits.
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver AISPL’s overall go-to-market strategy for Indian IT Services firms.
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AISPL strategic direction.
· Develop a comprehensive and scalable enablement approach focused on acquiring the developer’s mindshare of AISPL as a strategic delivery platform.
· Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the Solution Providers
· Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.)
· Lead and manage the solution development efforts with leading system integrators.
· Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AISPL.
· Position AISPL for internal use by the solution provider organizations.
· Interact with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
· Ensure that AISPL is the partner's preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
· Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
· Understand and exploit the use of internal AISPL systems.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
How To Apply:
|Official Website||Click Here|
Search item :