Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sr. UX Designer, Amazon Pay India||N/A||N/A||Master's degree||as per norms|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for Appling Online: ASAP
· At least 7 years of work experience in Interface Design, Interaction Design, or Information Architecture.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
· An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts.
· Experience with designing end-user, web-based applications.
· Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
· Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
· The ability to provide detailed specifications and/or optimized HTML and CSS prototypes for our Developers and Engineers to work from.
· A general understanding of how Design impacts Development (and vice versa), along with a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible/prudent
· A strong awareness of common usability methods and principles.
· A lucid sense for how individual components and features impact their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
· Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
· A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over-complication.
· An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details.
· Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly websites, mobile apps, and consumer-facing features.
· Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/kanban).
· Web-based or mobile application visual design in a global context.
· Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
· Ability to track, document, and base UX decisions backed by both qualitative and quantitative data.
· Experience in driving and educating UX best practices with the larger team.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply online||Click Here|
Search item :
Graduate Engineer Trainee | Microland Off Campus Drive 2022Education : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Fresher
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
State Karnataka(747) Tamil Nadu(555) Maharashtra(256) Telangana(249) Haryana(90) Uttar Pradesh(72) Andhra Pradesh(43) Odisha(37) Kerala(36) West Bengal(35) Madhya Pradesh(34) Assam(31) Gujarat(30) Jharkhand(26) Punjab(25) Rajasthan(25) Bihar(24) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education B.A(Bachelor of Arts)(30) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(5) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(67) MS (Master of Science)(36) M.D(Doctor of Medicine)(32) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(2) ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(332) B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)(21) MSW (Master of Social Work )(4) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(25) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(10) 12th Standard(205) ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India)(18) ITI (Industrial Training)(127)
Branch B.Sc. - Bio-Informatics(0) B.Sc. (Optome/m.techtry)(0) ITI (Dress Making)(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Electronics and Control(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)(41) Ph.D. - Sports Technology(0) M.Sc. (Epidemiology)(0) B.Com (Mathematics )(0) MDS (Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry)(0) M.D. (Biochemistry)(0) M.Sc. (Electro-Chemistry)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Molecular and Cellular Engineering)(0) ITI (Draughtsman Civil)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Ceramic Technology)(0) B.Sc. (Accountancy)(0)
Competitive Exam India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Staff Selection Commission(2) Engineering Services Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) State Bank of India(3) Institute of Banking Personnel(0)
Company Amdocs(3) South Indian Multi-State Agriculture co-operative society limited,(2) Indian Insitute of Astrophysics(1) Rail Land Development Authority(2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Hyderabad)(4) Mediology Software(1) Eastern Central Railway(2) Maharashtra State Power Transmission Company(1) Aditanar Arts and Science College(1) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research(1) Rajkot Municipal Corporation(1) Microsoft(30) District Health Department, Theni(1) Texas Instruments(1) Braithwaite Co & Limited(1)
Type Full-Time(2437) Fresher(353) Work From Home(23) Part-Time(14) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(73) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(83)
Category All India Government Job(304) State Government Job(944) Bank Jobs(157) IT Jobs(1784) Engineering Jobs(996) Railway Jobs(81) Police/Defence Jobs(72) Teaching Jobs(95) Accountant Jobs(11) Medical Jobs(92) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(6)