Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Support Ops Manager I, ML Data Operations, FBA Support Operations||Graduate||as per norms|
• Should be currently in a people management role with a minimum of one year of direct people management experience.
• Any graduate and above (or) an equivalent degree with people managerial experience.
• Demonstrated team-building skills within own team or across other teams.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, direct, and manage a group of individuals including managing career growth.
• Demonstrated skill in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to devise and communicate administrative and procedural decisions.
• Well-versed in employee development and performance management skills and strategies including performance reviews, goal setting, and providing feedback.
• Proven ability to report and analyze data.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and drive process improvements.
People Management Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to develop, direct, and manage a team.
• Skilled in developing and implementing new processes and procedures.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals (both for individuals and for the team).
• Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive Customer experience.
• Ability to perform ambiguous tasks without guidance and support.
• Ability to foster a cooperative environment and work in a collegial fashion with peers in other organizational units.
• Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
• Ability to manage team performance through training, coaching, and process improvement.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Demonstrated team building skills: within own team/across other teams.
• Ability to provide objective performance feedback.
• Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external Customers.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Strong history of proposing ideas for new metrics and tools.
• Ability to own data collection and reporting for deep dives and escalations.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Walmart Off Campus Drive 2023 for Process Specialist/Engineer |Education : Any graduate
Type : Full-Time
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
Associate - Pricing, Bazaar / Amazon 2023 / IND, KA, BangaloreEducation : Any graduate , B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
State Karnataka(1837) Tamil Nadu(1049) Telangana(756) Maharashtra(558) Haryana(225) Uttar Pradesh(148) West Bengal(92) Gujarat(72) Kerala(70) Odisha(62) Andhra Pradesh(58) Assam(56) Madhya Pradesh(54) Rajasthan(45) Bihar(38) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(548) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(1) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(5) B.Pharma(Bachelor of Pharmacy)(30) PG Diploma(68) M.P.Ed ( Master of Physical Education )(2) 7th Standard(3) MS (Master of Science)(59) BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts )(0) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(112) Any Graduate(2917) Any Post Graduate(277) Master of Dental Surgery(11) MVSc( Master of Veterinary Science)(6) 9th Standard(13)
Branch M.Sc. (Sericulture)(0) M.Sc. (Psychiatric Nursing)(2) M.A - Genetics(0) M.Sc. (Rural Development)(1) B.Sc. (Public Safety)(0) M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Transportation Engineering)(1) M.A. - Temple administration(0) PhD (Legal Studies)(0) M.Sc. (Life Science)(3) M.Sc. (Applied Plant Science)v(0) M.Sc. (Mathematics)(8) B.Sc. (Nautical Technology)(0) M.E/M.Tech. - Industrial Engineering(1) B.Sc. - Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology(0)
Competitive Exam India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Reserve Bank of India(1) Union Public Service Commission(8) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) State Bank of India(3) Railway Recruitment Board(0)
Company Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited(3) Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)(1) Arista Networks(1) Google(42) Indus Net Technologies(1) Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)(2) Facebook(4) Sashastra Seema Bal(2) BYJU'S(9) Centre for Smart Governance Karnataka(1) National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited(1) Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board(4) HDFC Bank Financial services company(1) Eastern Central Railway(2) Instrumentation Limited(1)
Type Full-Time(5788) Fresher(903) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(342) State Government Job(2006) Bank Jobs(328) IT Jobs(4777) Engineering Jobs(3859) Railway Jobs(99) Police/Defence Jobs(113) Teaching Jobs(115) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(86) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)