Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | Bengaluru
Category : IT Jobs
Branch : Information Technology , B.Sc. (Computer Science ) , M.Sc. (Computer Science) , B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)
Types : Full-Time
Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | Bengaluru||NA||BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development/testing/maintenance/support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including the client, their customers, team members, and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback. Work towards the common goal of “One Sutherland Team playing to win”.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
State Karnataka(1176) Tamil Nadu(752) Telangana(430) Maharashtra(319) Haryana(143) Uttar Pradesh(96) Andhra Pradesh(48) West Bengal(46) Odisha(42) Kerala(41) Madhya Pradesh(40) Gujarat(38) Assam(34) Bihar(32) Rajasthan(31) Jharkhand(29) Punjab(28) Chhattisgarh(19)
Education GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery )(18) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(30) Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) / Post Doctoral(88) M.P.Ed ( Master of Physical Education )(2) ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(409) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(38) BVSc( Bachelor of Veterinary Science)(7) Master of Public Health(0) M.Arch.(Master of Architecture)(2) M.P.T.(Master of Physiotherapy )(0) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) MCA (Master of Computer Application)(377) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(9) Any Post Graduate(225) Diploma(282)
Branch M.E/M.Tech. - Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)(2) BBA. (Human Resource)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Geo Informatics)(0) M.Sc. (Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture)(0) Mphil (Counselling Psychology)(0) M.Sc. (Animation and Visual Effects)(0) M.Sc. (Communication Media for Children)(0) M.Sc. (Earth Science & Resource Manageme/m.technt)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)(22) M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)(0) B.Sc. (Software Engineering)(17) M.D. (Medicine)(0) M.A. - Child Care and Education(0) M.E/M.Tech. - CAD/CAM Engineering(0)
Competitive Exam Union Public Service Commission(8) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) State Bank of India(3) Civil Services Exam(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0)
Company Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals(1) Bureau of India Standard(2) Medical Services Recruitment Board(6) Armed Forces Medical Services Koppal(2) Mindtree(14) District Medical and Health Office(4) Tessolve(1) Wipro Information technology(86) Bangalore Development Authority(1) Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(1) Indian Army(36) National Instruments-NI Systems(1) Government of Tamilnadu(10) Apple Technology Company(7) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(7)
Type Full-Time(3515) Fresher(552) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(91) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(311) State Government Job(1184) Bank Jobs(183) IT Jobs(2853) Engineering Jobs(2002) Railway Jobs(85) Police/Defence Jobs(91) Teaching Jobs(99) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(103) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(62) Postal Jobs(35) Forest Jobs(8)