Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Technology Lead - GCP||N/A||N/A||B.E/M.E/BSc/MSc||as per norms|
• Bachelors or Masters in Engineering with related technical field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent technical Cloud Infrastructure experience).
• Subject Matter Expert [SME] in IT security principles, methods, best practices, policies and tools that are used to mitigate threats
• Should lead a team of Senior Cloud Engineers, grooming and guiding them for success.
• Ensure high availability of the infrastructure, administration and overall support.
• Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting/problem solving skills - root cause identification and pro-active service improvement, staying up to date on technologies and best practices.
• Team and Task management with tools like JIRA adhering to SLAs.
• A Clear understanding of HTTP / Network protocol concepts, designs & operations - TCP dump, Cookies, Sessions, Headers, Client Server Architecture.
• More than 5 years of working experience in GCP and AWS Cloud Platform.
• Expert level knowledge on GCP specifically IAAS (compute, storage, network) components.
• Strong experience using GCP specific services like Compute Engine, App Engine, GKE, Stack Driver, Anthos etc.
• Expertise with automating Infrastructure as a code using Terraform, Packer, Ansible & Shell Scripting.
• Expertise with patch management, APM tools like App Dynamics, Instana for monitoring and alerting.
• Knowledge in technologies including Apache Solr, MySQL, Mongo, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Pentaho etc.
• Knowledge with Cloud platform including AWS and Azure are added advantage.
• Ability to identify and automate recurring tasks for better productivity.
• Ability to understand, implement industry standard security solutions.
• Experience in implementing Auto scaling, DR, HA, Multi-region with best practices is added advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure, managing expectations from various key stakeholders.
• Clean and concise written & verbal communication skills.
• Good English communication skills (written and oral).
• R&D of tools, cross-functions co-ordination to improve overall deliverables.
• Lead & Mentor juniors and ensure employee satisfaction.
• Desire to stay up to date on technologies and best practices.
How To Apply:
|Apply online||Click Here|
Search item :
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for Managers | Across IndiaEducation : Any graduate
Type : Full-Time