Business Intelligence Engineer | Amazon | Bengaluru | 2021
Start Date Apply: 30-Dec-2021
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Business Intelligence Engineer||N/A||Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Logistics or related industry experience.||as per norms|
Major responsibilities include:
· Translating business questions and concerns into specific analytical questions that can be answered with available data using BI tools; producing the required data when it is not available.
· Apply Statistical and Machine Learning methods to specific business problems and data.
· Create global standard metrics across regions and perform benchmark analysis.
· Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
· Communicate proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions.
· Collaborate with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering, and business backgrounds.
· Develop efficient data querying and modeling infrastructure.
· Manage your own process. Prioritize and execute on high-impact projects, triage external requests, and ensure to deliver projects in time.
· Utilizing code (Python, R, Scala, etc.) for analyzing data and building statistical models.
How To Apply:
Search item :
WFM Manager, Disability and Leaves | Amazon 2022 | INEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
Data Center Engineering Operations | Amazon 2022 | IN, MH, Mumbai|Education : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time