Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Campus Design Lead - Food Program | Google||NA||A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience|
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Professional design experience with a focus on business and industry, restaurant, hotel, or other hospitality design.
- Direct experience or professional design work with food service operations and logistics is preferred.
- Working experience in India's various regions.
- Understanding of the permitting process, construction terminology, and building systems, as well as the overall project timeline and sequence
- Ability to strike a balance between design, operational requirements, and budgetary constraints, resulting in outstanding venue environments.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects in various stages at the same time with little supervision.
- With the ability to think outside the box and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table, skilled in the visual, written, and verbal communication of design issues.
- To prioritise evolving initiatives, you must have a proven vision, leadership, and strategic skills.
- Provide clear, effective, and timely communication while making the case for and implementing a Food Program design strategy for regional food venues.
- Understand and add guidance to budgeting on all levels, including understanding and identifying the unique complexities of each project, the most capable resources, including but not limited to restaurant/café designer and food service equipment consultant, and understanding and adding guidance to budgeting on all levels.
- Assist the Planning team and the Local Food Operations team in developing a long-term food services vision for each campus and district in the region, as well as considering how to bring food spaces online.
- Represent the Food team and contact with Local Food Operations teams, Real Estate Project teams, and Facilities Operation teams on a regular basis to highlight potential pain points to the team and ensure Google leverages its real estate services.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Staff Nurse, Project Assistant, Scientist | NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021Branch : 10th Standard , 12th Standard , Any Graduate , Any Post Graduate , BSc (Bachelor of Science) , MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Type : Walk-In
State Tamil Nadu(125) Karnataka(99) Maharashtra(58) Telangana(44) Uttar Pradesh(22) Haryana(18) Andhra Pradesh(15) Kerala(14) Odisha(14) Assam(13) Bihar(13) Madhya Pradesh(13) Punjab(13) Chhattisgarh(12) West Bengal(11) Goa(10) Jharkhand(9) Gujarat(8) Uttarakhand(8)
Branch CA (Chartered Accountant)(13) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(3) BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)(2) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(3) 7th Standard(1) 10th Standard(77) B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)(12) MSc (Master of Science)(27) ITI (Industrial Training)(40) MDS (Master of Dental Surgery)(1) B.P.E. - Bachelor of Physical Education(0) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(1) BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech(194) MBA (Master of Business Administration)(25) BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery)(3)
Competitive Exam Staff Selection Commission(1) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) State Bank of India(3) Civil Services Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Union Public Service Commission(3) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Railway Recruitment Board(0)
Company CSIR Traditional Knowledge Digital Library(1) District Health Society(1) Indian Air Force(1) National Institute of Ocean Technology(1) CGI Group inc(1) Punjab Police(1) National Health Mission(3) National Projects Construction Corporation Limited(1) District Employment and Self-Employment Guidance Center(1) BYJU'S(1) Amodocs(1) Maharashtra State Power Transmission Company(1) Adobe(1) Gujarat Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited(1) Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited(1)
Type Full-Time(486) Fresher(28) Work From Home(6) Part-Time(7) Internship(9) Freelancer(1) Temporary(13) Walk-In(28) Contract(119) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(56)
Category All India Government Job(184) State Government Job(228) Bank Jobs(42) IT Jobs(246) Engineering Jobs(100) Railway Jobs(42) Police/Defence Jobs(19) Teaching Jobs(49) Accountant Jobs(5) Medical Jobs(66) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(23) Postal Jobs(15) Forest Jobs(3)