Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Campus Design Lead - Food Program | Google||NA||A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience|
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Professional design experience with a focus on business and industry, restaurant, hotel, or other hospitality design.
- Direct experience or professional design work with food service operations and logistics is preferred.
- Working experience in India's various regions.
- Understanding of the permitting process, construction terminology, and building systems, as well as the overall project timeline and sequence
- Ability to strike a balance between design, operational requirements, and budgetary constraints, resulting in outstanding venue environments.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects in various stages at the same time with little supervision.
- With the ability to think outside the box and bring creative, non-standard, and innovative solutions to the table, skilled in the visual, written, and verbal communication of design issues.
- To prioritise evolving initiatives, you must have a proven vision, leadership, and strategic skills.
- Provide clear, effective, and timely communication while making the case for and implementing a Food Program design strategy for regional food venues.
- Understand and add guidance to budgeting on all levels, including understanding and identifying the unique complexities of each project, the most capable resources, including but not limited to restaurant/café designer and food service equipment consultant, and understanding and adding guidance to budgeting on all levels.
- Assist the Planning team and the Local Food Operations team in developing a long-term food services vision for each campus and district in the region, as well as considering how to bring food spaces online.
- Represent the Food team and contact with Local Food Operations teams, Real Estate Project teams, and Facilities Operation teams on a regular basis to highlight potential pain points to the team and ensure Google leverages its real estate services.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Application Engineer II | Amazon 2022 |||| IN, TN, ChennaiEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(828) Tamil Nadu(600) Telangana(279) Maharashtra(272) Haryana(114) Uttar Pradesh(77) Andhra Pradesh(44) Odisha(38) Kerala(36) Madhya Pradesh(36) West Bengal(36) Assam(31) Gujarat(31) Jharkhand(26) Punjab(26) Rajasthan(26) Bihar(24) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery )(12) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(28) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(25) B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)(78) PG Diploma(37) M.A(Master of Arts )(24) M.P.T.(Master of Physiotherapy )(0) 8th Standard(67) Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) / Post Doctoral(79) DNB (Diplomate of National Board)(27) Diploma(239) ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(372) 12th Standard(214) BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech(1448) Master of Science in Engineering(1)
Branch MDS (Oral Medicine and Radiology)(0) M.A. (Lifelong Learning)(0) M.D. (Home/m.techopathy - Psychiatry)(0) M.Sc. (Advanced Biochemistry)(0) B.Sc. (Digital Filmmaking)(0) M.D. (Alternative Medicines)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Telecommunication Engineering)(3) M.A. - Economics(2) B.Sc. (Food Technology)(0) B.A. (Social Work)(0) B.Sc. (Biotechnology )(3) B.Sc. (Neuroscience)(0) BCA(Computer Graphics )(0) ITI (Draughtsman Civil)(0) Diploma (Electronics and Communications Engineering)(7)
Competitive Exam Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) State Bank of India(3) Staff Selection Commission(2) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0)
Company Goa Public Service Commission(2) Air India Engineering Services Limited(1) Sasken(3) National Aluminium Company Limited(1) Tamilnadu Fisheries Department(1) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(1) Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited(1) Shimoga District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd(1) Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd(3) Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences & Technology(1) Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited , Avadi(1) Engineers India Limited(1) PayPal India Development Center(7) MedPlus(4) Repco Home Finance Limited(1)
Type Full-Time(2635) Fresher(439) Work From Home(25) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(75) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(85)
Category All India Government Job(304) State Government Job(987) Bank Jobs(161) IT Jobs(2034) Engineering Jobs(1194) Railway Jobs(82) Police/Defence Jobs(76) Teaching Jobs(96) Accountant Jobs(12) Medical Jobs(95) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(6)