Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Curriculum Developer | Amazon Jobs||N/A||N/A||B.E Graduate||as per norms|
· Be the voice of the learner, ensuring that their needs are at the forefront of our content efforts and help our team iterate and improve on our content offering.
· Lead projects through the design lifecycle from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, and launch; providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurements for successful implementation.
· Develop Story Boards for Prototypes/Pilots. Perform Self Reviews and ensure process adherent.
· Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content. Work with subject matter experts to identify target audiences' training needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design or a relevant field
· 8 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design, curriculum development
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize, manage, and complete projects with tight deadlines
A graduate in any field of study
Creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
Consistent record of process improvement within the training and development domain
Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
How To Apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
Staff Nurse, Project Assistant, Scientist | NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021Branch : 10th Standard , 12th Standard , Any Graduate , Any Post Graduate , BSc (Bachelor of Science) , MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
Type : Walk-In