Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Lead - Offline Merchant Acceptance | Whatsapp 2022 | Gurgaon & Mumbai||NA||Any Graduate|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Cross-functional teams in Meta across Product, User research, partnerships to assess the payment needs of the next 500 million WhatsApp users while shopping offline.
- Work with the product and technology teams to address the needs of these customers and the experiences they seek while transacting offline.
- Build a wide selection of offline Merchants that accept WhatsApp Payments. Draw a clear segmentation of the offline merchant landscape in India and a compelling value proposition for every merchant segment to integrate and accept Payments on WhatsApp.
- Work with the senior leadership of large offline merchants to understand their needs, payment solutions and brings these solutions to life by working with Cross functional teams at WhatsApp.
- Work with large merchants and intermediaries to make business and investment decisions across GTM (Go to Market) strategy, Sales and Marketing that drive adoption of WhatsApp payments and create value for large/enterprise merchants.
- Works with intermediaries/enablers in the offline payment eco-system to integrate WhatsApp Pay for mid- market chains and brands.
- Bring a first principles view to long-tail merchant acquisition (30-40 million). Design and execute the long tail offline merchant onboarding and engagement strategy.
- Works with the SMB teams and co-owns the strategy for adoption of value-added services i.e., commerce, financial services, ads on the Merchant app i.e., WhatsApp for Business
- Recruits and manages a national distribution channel for long-tail merchants. Works with vendors, partners across the country to formulate a distribution strategy and implement it.
- Owns the Merchant success and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and works to provide the best Merchant experience by defining a comprehensive set of metrics across success rates, latencies, transaction flows, Settlements, Customer service, merchant service etc. Builds processes, including tools, to help manage business, and provide operational support to the merchants.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Project Associate | Anna University Recruitment 2022 | Chennai – TamilnaduEducation : MSc , ME/M.TECH
Branch : M.Sc. (Applied Physics) , M.Sc. (Chemistry) , M.Sc. (Materials Science) , B.E/B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
Type : Full-Time
State Karnataka(648) Tamil Nadu(513) Maharashtra(242) Telangana(235) Haryana(81) Uttar Pradesh(67) Andhra Pradesh(43) Odisha(37) Kerala(35) West Bengal(33) Madhya Pradesh(32) Assam(30) Gujarat(29) Jharkhand(26) Punjab(25) Bihar(24) Rajasthan(22) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education B.Pharma(Bachelor of Pharmacy)(14) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)(116) BFA ( Bachelor of Fine Arts )(0) PG Diploma(35) Diploma(223) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(23) DNB (Diplomate of National Board)(22) M.Ed.( Master of Education)(5) B.P.E. - Bachelor of Physical Education(0) M.Arch.(Master of Architecture)(2) B.L/LLB ( Bachelor of Law)(33) M.Pharm.(Master of Pharmacy)(5) B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)(20) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)(62) Any Graduate(947)
Branch M.A. - Developme/m.technt Administration(0) MPhil (Human Developme/m.technt Studies)(0) PhD (Bioinformatics)(0) MA (Tamil Literature and Culture)(0) B.Sc. (Geology)(0) MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)(0) M.Sc. (Molecular Biology & Human Genetics)(0) B.A. (Latin)(0) M.E/M.Tech/M.Tech Computer and Communication Engineering(0) B.A. (Geography)(0) M.Sc. (Speech-Language Pathology)(0) B.Sc. (Neuroscience)(0) B.A. (Psychology)(0) M.S. (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)(0) M.A. - Population and Developme/m.technt(0)
Competitive Exam Union Public Service Commission(8) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) State Bank of India(3) Staff Selection Commission(2) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0)
Company District Medical and Health Office(3) Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board(1) ThoughtWorks(3) Join Territorial Army(1) Bihar staff selection commission(1) Department Of Health and Family Welfare(3) Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited(5) RDA Labs(1) Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana(1) Tiruppur Smart City Limited(1) Repco Home Finance Limited(1) Shell(9) Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited(1) Shyam Shah Medical College(1) Tata Consultancy service(54)
Type Full-Time(2234) Fresher(311) Work From Home(23) Part-Time(14) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(69) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(83)
Category All India Government Job(303) State Government Job(918) Bank Jobs(149) IT Jobs(1569) Engineering Jobs(893) Railway Jobs(77) Police/Defence Jobs(71) Teaching Jobs(94) Accountant Jobs(11) Medical Jobs(91) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(6)