Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Network Scaling Technician I||Graduate||as per norms|
- Deliver simple, sustainable, and repeatable solutions and processes.
- Work closely with our Network Engineering and network Technical Project Manager teams to ensure fast, smooth rollout of new designs and products.
- TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Broad understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of network cabling, optic types, and test equipment, such as VFL, power meter, and OTDR.
- Experience with cabling infrastructure best practices and methodologies.
- Familiarity with common networking terms.
- Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and workflow
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles
- Up to 20% travel may be required
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and inter-connectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low level application interaction
- Troubleshooting cabling infrastructure connectivity issues, including patch panels and patch cords.
- Complete customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system
- Participate in the migration, basic configuration and rollout of new or upgraded hardware
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with major Internet routing protocols, BGP, OSPF.
- Ethernet and IP networking knowledge and experience in the application of IP protocols.
- Substantial background in large-scale data center network implementations and support.
- Experience working in virtualized enterprise-networking environments
- Knowledge or awareness of IT best practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT) and Operational Excellence concepts or methodologies is a plus
Other Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Experience dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure.
- Effective prioritization and time management.
- The ability to sit in front of computer for entire scheduled 8-hour shift with appropriate breaks while maintaining a high level of alertness and attention to detail.
- Ability to move and lift computer equipment up to 50lbs.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Search item :
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2023 for UX Research – Intern / Bangalore/HyderabadEducation : B.Des./M.Des
Type : Fresher
State Karnataka(1940) Tamil Nadu(1081) Telangana(810) Maharashtra(594) Haryana(234) Uttar Pradesh(152) West Bengal(95) Kerala(76) Gujarat(74) Odisha(66) Andhra Pradesh(60) Assam(58) Madhya Pradesh(56) Rajasthan(47) Bihar(40) Punjab(37) Jharkhand(36) Chhattisgarh(26) Uttarakhand(23)
Education Master of Science in Engineering(1) GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery )(24) D.Pharma(Diploma in Pharmacy)(13) 7th Standard(3) B.Pharma(Bachelor of Pharmacy)(31) M.Com (Master of Commerce)(47) B.D.S.(Bachelor of Dental Surgery )(16) ITI (Industrial Training)(215) 8th Standard(87) BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery)(6) 10th Standard(373) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(1) BVSc( Bachelor of Veterinary Science)(15) B.Des.( Bachelor of Design)/ M.des ( Master of design )(12) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(14)
Branch MPhil (Humanities & Social Science)(0) ITI (Sheet Metal)(0) Diploma (Petroleum Engineering)(0) M.D. (Endocrinology and Metabolism)(0) M.Sc. (Limnology & Fisheries)(0) M.D. (Home/m.techopathic - Materia Medica)(0) Marine Catering(0) MBA. (Healthcare Manageme)(0) B.A.(Public Administration)(1) B.Sc. (Bio-Chemistry )(1) M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)(1) Mphil (Philosophy)(0) Integrated M. Sc. (Medical Biotechnology)(0) M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)(0) Diploma (Interior Designing)(0)
Competitive Exam Institute of Banking Personnel(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Reserve Bank of India(1) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Staff Selection Commission(3) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Union Public Service Commission(8) Civil Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) State Bank of India(3)
Company FLSmidth(1) West Bengal Municipal Service Commission(1) Presidency University, Kolkata(1) ARIAS Society(1) Thane Municipal Corporation(2) Valeo(9) Denodo(1) Tata Power(1) Bank of Baroda(13) Tudip Technologies(3) Railway Recruitment Cell(1) Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar(4) Central Electricity Authority of India(1) Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited(3) Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Agricultural University Parbhani(1)
Type Full-Time(6089) Fresher(966) Work From Home(29) Part-Time(15) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(137) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(87)
Category All India Government Job(349) State Government Job(2105) Bank Jobs(364) IT Jobs(5069) Engineering Jobs(4146) Railway Jobs(100) Police/Defence Jobs(114) Teaching Jobs(116) Accountant Jobs(14) Medical Jobs(113) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(88) Postal Jobs(38) Forest Jobs(8)