Security Engineer II - SIRT | Amazon | Bengaluru
Start Date Apply: 30-Nov-2021
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Security Engineer II - SIRT||N/A||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field||as per norms|
This role will draw on multiple disciplines:
· Incident Response: Fully analyze network and host activity on incident response situations, including best practices tools and creation of custom tool sets and scripts. Coordinate critical and sensitive incident response engagements spanning multiple geographies. Conduct briefings on the outcome of threat hunting and incident response operations to a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from technical teams to executive management.
· Threat Hunting: To be able to conduct Threat Hunting operations, and assess the risk on the findings on them, using known adversary TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures). Coordinate critical and sensitive cyber threat hunting engagements spanning multiple geographies.
· Security Engineering: Emphasis on operating systems and networking, foundational Internet services, modern exploitation techniques, and hacking tools. The ability to incorporate new requirements into an existing solution.
· Threat Intelligence: To be able to gather Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and classified reports to detect, response and defeat advanced persistent threats (APT)
· Forensics: Conduct Incident response and Forensics analysis on EC2 instances given a "known-good" baseline. Conduct Incident response and forensics analysis on AWS accounts given a "known-good" baseline, configuration and policies.
You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple technical teams at Amazon in different locations. You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving problems that haven’t been solved at scale before. Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on millions of people.
How To Apply:
Search item :