Job Description :
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|UI/UX Designer | Nokia 2022 | Bengaluru||NA||Bachelor’s degree in Interactive arts and technology, Industrial design, communication and design|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge in conducting user research, user-centric design, and design thinking.
- Produce designs to help the entire product team understand the desired user experience: sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes, and design systems.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand and translate business and user requirements and technology constraints into simple yet meaningful user-centered design solutions.
- Have great communications skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of an extended global team.
- Ability to manage time and understand how to organize you to share ideas/work across time zones in an efficient manner.
- Define interaction models, user tests, whiteboarding, user task flows, and UI specifications for developers to use.
- Collaborate with Dev and QA to ensure high-quality implementation of your designs through the process.
- Articulate design rationale to balance business goals, technical feasibility, and user needs.
- Advise, collaborate with and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers.
- Be passionate about your work and happy to present your designs to stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Experienced working with SAFe agile process model.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per the given online application form.
Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
Search item :
Digital workplace Solution architect | Wipro 2022 | Pan IndiaEducation : Any graduate
Type : Full-Time
Experience : 15-20 Yrs
Salary ₹Not Disclosed
Technical Support Engineer | CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2022 | Chennai/HyderabadEducation : B.E / B.TECH
Type : Fresher
State Karnataka(751) Tamil Nadu(555) Maharashtra(256) Telangana(249) Haryana(90) Uttar Pradesh(72) Andhra Pradesh(43) Odisha(37) Kerala(36) West Bengal(35) Madhya Pradesh(34) Assam(31) Gujarat(30) Jharkhand(26) Punjab(25) Rajasthan(25) Bihar(24) Chhattisgarh(18)
Education BE (Bachelors of Engineering) /BTech(1257) B.P.T. -( Bachelor of Physiotherapy)(0) Diploma(229) BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)(26) M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)(4) PG Diploma(36) B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language )(0) MBA (Master of Business Administration)(168) ME (Masters of Engineering) / MTech(333) BPhil( Bachelor of Philosophy)(0) B.L.I.S.( Bachelor of Library and Information Science)(2) CA (Chartered Accountant)(60) Any Graduate(990) MS (Master of Science)(36) B.Arch.(Bachelor of Architecture)(9)
Branch Diploma (Nursing)(3) M.Sc. (Green Business)(0) M.Sc. (Information Technology)(6) M.A. (Human Resource Manageme/m.technt (Regular & Self Supportive))(0) M.Sc. (Renewable Energy)(0) M.Sc. (Audiology)(0) M.D. (Dravyaguna)(0) BFA (Sculpture)(0) MDS (Oral Medicine)(0) B.E/B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)(41) B.Sc. (Cinematography)(0) Interior Design & Resource Manageme/m.technt(0) M.A. - Mass Communication(0) M.D. (Clinical Haematology)(0) Mphil (Jaina Studies)(0)
Competitive Exam Union Public Service Commission(8) Railway Recruitment Board(0) Institute of Banking Personnel(0) Staff Selection Commission(2) Reserve Bank of India(1) Combined Defence Services Exam(0) Civil Services Exam(0) India Post Payment Bank Exam(0) Central Teachers Eligibility Test(0) Engineering Services Exam(0) Life Insurance Corporation of India(0) State Bank of India(3)
Company High Court of Allahabad(1) Punjab Education Board(1) National Institute of Technology Karnataka(3) Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation(2) Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring lnstrument(1) Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited(1) Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited(1) ixigo(1) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(5) Metro Rail Bhavan, Kolkata(1) National Investigation Agency(3) Secunderabad Cantonment Board(1) Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited(1) Reserve Bank of India(4) Vikram Institute of Science and Technology(1)
Type Full-Time(2441) Fresher(355) Work From Home(23) Part-Time(14) Internship(16) Freelancer(1) Temporary(41) Walk-In(73) Contract(220) Commission(0) Volunteer(0) Trainee(83)
Category All India Government Job(304) State Government Job(944) Bank Jobs(157) IT Jobs(1790) Engineering Jobs(1003) Railway Jobs(81) Police/Defence Jobs(72) Teaching Jobs(95) Accountant Jobs(11) Medical Jobs(92) Walkin Jobs(12) PSC Jobs(54) Postal Jobs(32) Forest Jobs(6)