A Guide To Preparing For Placement Aptitude Test
What is the purpose of the aptitude test?
The purpose of an aptitude test is to assess your problem-solving abilities. Make sure you are solving problems faster than your competitors. There is no way to progress further into the interview rounds in any of the companies without taking an aptitude test. Taking an aptitude test is a stressful experience, so we share career guidance tips for avoiding it.
1. Bringing together information on aptitude tests
- prepare for campus placement 7-8 months in advance by researching aptitude tests.
- Seek advice from seniors - Your graduated seniors can help you with the aptitude test since they also found it helpful. In addition, you can also get sample papers and other materials, as well as guidance and tips. Because they are fresh out of college, they would remember every detail.
- Contact the campus placement office.
- List the companies that conduct aptitude tests. This information can usually be found in placement cells.
- Test of external aptitude.
- In Quora or Reddit, you can learn more about external aptitude tests like AMCAT tests that can help you with skill assessment and help you get a job.
2. Identify the key topics for every subject:
- Examine the general subjects, such as quantitative ability, logical ability, and English, as well as the engineering-specific subjects.
- Choose books written by experts such as Dr. RS Aggarwal on the Aptitude test. Pay attention to the important topics. In this section, we discuss some of the topics relevant to aptitude tests for quantitative aptitude.
Quantitative Ability-Basic Mathematics, Divisibility, HCM & LCM, Numbers, Decimal Fractions & Power, Applied Mathematics, Profit & Loss, Simple and compound interest Time, Speed, and Distance, Inverse , Engineering Mathematics, Logarithms, Permutations & Combinations, Probability.
Logical Ability- Deductive Reasoning, Coding deductive logic, Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word, Sequence, Objective Reasoning, Selection decision tables, Puzzles, Inductive Reasoning, Coding pattern and Number series pattern recognition, Analogy and Classification pattern recognition, Adductive Reasoning, Logical word sequence, Data sufficiency
Verbal Skills-Glossary, Term synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary relevant to the context, Grammar, Identification of the error, Construction and Improvement of Sentences, Comprehension, Reading Comprehension
3. You can practice the sample papers
- Using old question papers, you can identify the important topics. Make sure those topics and the question patterns are discussed prior to the expiration of a few months.
- After acquiring the subject knowledge you can start learning about other facets of the aptitude test, such as testing the time limit or completing the whole paper. Solve as many sample papers as you can.
4. Make reference material and information sheets
- Information sheets are documents containing the most important information, such as formulas, grammar rules, word lists, basic concepts, etc. Create such sheets for every section and keep them in a folder.
- To revise in the last few hours before your aptitude test, these sheets must be precise and comprehensive.
5. You need to revise a lot
- Preparation is the key to success.
- .Revise the important topics until a week before the aptitude test. As soon as the placement season begins, you have to prepare for several things, such as group discussions and technical interviews.
NEET vs NEXT Examination | NEET | NEXT
There is a difference between the two exams due to their different exam patterns. In this video we are gonna see about "How does the National Exit Exam (NEXT) differ from NEET PG
Careers In Library and Information Science
For students interested in sharing information, a library sciences career is a good choice. Library professionals enjoy collecting, organizing, and managing books, magazines, electronic data, and similar materials
Tell Me About Yourself | How To Answer For Tell Me About Yourself
Tell Me Something About Yourself may be a common interview question and it's vital that one should answer these questions impressively
How to Write a Resume | Tips And Tricks To Write Resume
Your resume is usually the primary step to getting an interview with an employer. confirm you include the foremost relevant information on your resume, organize it to spotlight the foremost important information, and punctiliously review for errors. Once your resume is polished and finalized, it should assist you get more callbacks, interviews, and job offers.
Top 10 Careers In India
Here we are going to give career advice and guidance for the students who wish to pursue their careers after completing higher studies.
Top 10 Study Abroad Scholarships You Need to Know About
INLAKS Scholarships allow meritorious students to pursue courses in various disciplines at top universities in the UK, Europe, & the U.S. The foundation offers scholarship programs in collaboration with Imperial College London, Royal College of Art (London), School of Oriental and African Studies (London), University of Cambridge, and Sciences Po (Paris).
Career Option In Animation
In order to become an animator, one needs both a large portfolio and an advanced degree. Students who wish to prepare for four-year university animation programs can take individual courses in colleges that don't offer associate degrees
A Guide To The Indian Civil Service Exam
In India, the Civil Services Examination is a national competitive examination administered by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to the higher Civil Services of the government.
Top 5 benefits of working remotely
Working from home has increased steadily throughout the years, even during recessions. More businesses are hiring remote workers as they find the best ways to recruit them and the best candidates for these positions.
Top 10 Work From Home Jobs
Working from home (WFH) allows employees to work from home. It simplifies the job for the employer as well as gives employees more flexibility in their working hours. Nowadays, most employers are offering this option to their employees.